Customers and Engagements
Infonetica clients tend to be diverse - from public sector and large, multi-national corporations to emerging technology development / product organizations. We strive to be a strategic partner to our customers and develop long term relationships leveraging our expertise and experience to provide innovative, responsive and cost-effective solutions. Recent engagements include:
Infonetica is assisting a large retail organization in implementing ITSM best practices for service suport and service delivery. Scope of services provided by Infonetica include:
• Program and Project planning
• Integration/control of cost, schedule, technical, and benefits baselines
• Program performance measurement
• Requirements management
• Acquisition and procurement planning and execution
• Communications and adoption
• Stakeholder training
• Program documentation development and management
• Workshop planning, logistics, and management
• Management checkpoint reviews
A Bay Area school district engaged Infonetica to assist them with the selection of a Datawarehousing product to support its transformation to a state of the art school district. Using our proven methodologies and tools, Infonetica assisted in:
• Reviewing a short list of vendors and their products
• Determining driving user requirementa
• Establishing selection criteria to clearly differentiate candidate solutions and identify one aligned to the requirement.
• Assess each product against the evaluation criteria, and
• Provide objective assessment using the agreed evaluation criteria.
This also included the vendor RFI/RFP and scripted demonstration sessions. Ultimately, the customer selected and implemented an appropriate system for its business.
A large datawarehousing product vendor faced challenge from a competitive product with an upcoming release. Infonetica and its partner reviewed the landscape in detail, including the startegy and execution of the competitive product vendor for the past several years to outline the specific competitive advantages with their upcoming release and potential roadmap.
Based on the findings, Infonetica and its partner recommended to establish a Center of Excellence to host, assess, evaluate and benchmark functional and performance capabilities of competitive products, packaging, and pricing to provide a deeper competitive insight to marketing and engineering teams.
Our think tank's original research on key technology and managment issues.
We encourage you to discuss with us your challenges and how we can help you achieve your goals!